- 於幼兒學校網頁下載: www.ntwjwacg.edu.hk
- 日期 ：2017年8月11日(星期五)至2017年10月20日(星期五)
- 時間 ：星期一至星期五 (上午9時至下午5時)
- 遞交方法 ：親臨／郵寄至學校遞交申請表格 【須連同4個回郵信封】
- 報名費 ：港幣40元正(將於面見日收取)，無論申請成功與否，報名費概不退還
- 政府由 2017/18 學年起落實推行「免費優質幼稚園教育計劃」（下稱「計劃」），每名可在本港接受教育的學童只會獲發一張註冊文件，而所有參加「計劃」的幼稚園，只可取錄持有有效註冊文件的學童。
- 家長須於 2017年 9月至11月期間為其子女向教育局申請 「幼稚園入學註冊證」(下稱「註冊證」)。「註冊證」會於本年 9月開始接受申請，屆時教育局會公布申請細則，並會在教育局網頁(www.edb.gov.hk)上載詳情。如申請人在遞交申請時已提供全部所需資料及文件，教育局一般可在六至八個星期內完成審核，並以郵遞方式發放「註冊證」給合資格接受「計劃」資助的申請人。如學童可於本港接受教育但不合乎資格接受「計劃」資助而未能獲發「註冊證」， 本局會為有關學童發出「幼稚園入學許可書」（下稱「入學許可書」），學童可憑「入學許可書」註冊並入讀參加「計劃」的幼稚園，惟其家長須按註冊入讀之幼稚園的收費證明書繳付未扣減「計劃」資助前的全額學費。
- 正選生：家長須於 2018年1月11日至13日(「統一註册日期」)內的指定時間到本校辦理註册手續，並須提交「註冊證」/「入學許可書」及繳交註冊費。
- 2018/19 學年的註冊費為港幣1,500 元正。若家長於註冊後決定為子女轉校，請以書面通知本校。本校會退回「註冊證」/「入學許可書」， 但註冊費將不獲退還。在取回「註冊證」/「入學許可書」後，本校亦不會再為該兒童保留學位。
Information on Admission to K1 Class in the 2018/19 School Year
Ways to get Application Form:
- Download from school website: www.ntwjwacg.edu.hk
- Obtain from school in person
Distribution / Submission of Application Form:
- Duration : 11/8/2017 (Friday) to 20/10/2017 (Friday)
- Time : 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
- Submission : In person / by post (tender application form together with four return envelopes)
- Application fee : HK$40 (collect on the Interview Day) The application fee is non-returnable whether the application is successful or not.)
Application for the “2018/19 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”
- The Government will implement the “Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme” (hereafter referred to as “Scheme”) starting from the 2017/18 school year. Each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document.
- Parents are required to submit an application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred as “RC”) to EDB from September to November 2017. The “RC” will be open for applications in September 2017 and EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto EDB’s website (www.edb.gov.hk) in due course. Upon receipt of the applications with all necessary information and documents provided, EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of the applications and issue the “RC” to applicants who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post. If a student cannot obtain an “RC” as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme1 , EDB will then issue a “Kindergarten Admission Pass” (hereafter referred to as “AP”) to the student concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents 1 Upon obtaining permission from the Director of Immigration, non-local children (such as children holding a form of recognizance, children whose parent(s) is/are holding a student visa, etc.) can receive education in Hong Kong but they are not eligible for subsidy under the Scheme. concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is admitted.
- Interview performance
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten will be given due priority consideration
- The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration
- As the number of school places is limited, eligible candidates might not regard to be guaranteed a school place.
- School will arrange interview for all applicants
- Interviews will be conducted on November to December 2017
- Group and/or individual interviews will be arranged
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before 22 December 2017 by post.
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 11 to 13 January 2018 (“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC” / “AP” during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the registration document to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2018/19 K1 place is HK$1,500. Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the “RC” / “AP” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “RC” / “AP”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.